Scrapbooks of Althea Boxell (1/19/1910 - 10/4/1988), Book 6, Page 128
Newspaper article dated June 3, 1949 reporting the total loss by fire of Arnold, Inc., a furniture store, formerly the First Schoolhouse on Long Point, which had been floated over and relocated. Aid was received from the town of Truro and Dan W. Clark of Osterville, wharf contractor, who loaned the town his pumping equipment preventing the spread of the fire to other buildings.
Churches, Commercial Street (Provincetown, Mass.), Fires, Harbors, Harbors--Provincetown--Mass, MacMillan Wharf (Provincetown, Mass.), Provincetown (Mass.)--History--20th century, Town Center (Provincetown, Mass.), Truro (Mass.)--History--20th century, Wharfs, and Business
There are no comments for this archive.