Scrapbooks of Althea Boxell (1/19/1910 - 10/4/1988), Book 6, Page 167
Newspaper articles pertaining to Ryder St: razing buildings next to Town Hall to widen Ryder St. in May 1948, planting the Glaspell Elm in 1947, the history of the Ryder homestead that was moved from its original location on Commercial and Ryder St. to Winslow St., Town Hall passing safety inspection in 1952 and a query as to how to rename what once was Methodist Alley. Two photos, one of the original Town Hall where the Pilgrim Monument now stands and a second of the demolition of structures on Ryder St.
Cape Cod (Mass.) History, Churches, Commercial Street (Provincetown, Mass.), High Pole Hill (Provincetown, Mass.), Historic buildings--Massachusetts-Provincetown, Provincetown (Mass.)--History--19th century, Provincetown (Mass.)--History--20th century, Town Center (Provincetown, Mass.), Town Hall, Boxell, Althea, and Ryder Street (Provincetown, Mass.)
There are no comments for this archive.