Scrapbooks of Althea Boxell (1/19/1910 - 10/4/1988), Book 6, Page 168
Photos of buildings being torn down to widen Ryder St. and a newspaper article about Rev. William Henry Ryder, D.D. (!822-1888) who donated the land on which Town Hall now stands (260 Commercial St.) along with funds to purchase adjoining land.
Cape Cod (Mass.) History, Commercial Street (Provincetown, Mass.), Families, Fishing villages, Fishing villages--Massachusetts--Provincetown, Provincetown (Mass.)--History--19th century, Provincetown (Mass.)--History--20th century, Town Center (Provincetown, Mass.), Town Hall, Boxell, Althea, and Ryder Street (Provincetown, Mass.)
There are no comments for this archive.